:Patrôn

Forum signature?

Hello! So, just a Q. I've been missing individual signatures on the forum. Could this be interesting to add, or did you actively boycott that? :ph34r:  I feel like I need to inform everyone that I'm a Swede that can't keep myself short, after every post. 

Yes, signatures can make a thread look messy, but I believe you can limit/restrict them. 

I'm praying to the IKEA köttbulle God that I'm not making a fool of myself rn, and there already is an option to add a signature

Edited by :Patrôn

7 hours ago, GrizzlayBear said:

Okay signatures are enabled for Head Admins+ for a day so I can test, if all goes well everyone can have one. Only Head Admins+ will be able to see them at all. NO NSFW CONTENT OR I WILL BAN YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT.

Currently two pictures max, 500 by 280px max per picture, no limit on lines of text (will come soon I bet). If you abuse the signatures I will ban you from using them. If you find any exploits or bugs PLEASE let me know

These things will change based on suggestions and owner opinions, so speak now.

Edit: Here is a test link so non Head Admin+ can see what the max picture size looks like, and get an idea in general of what they will be like. Link

can we not use words or somethhing?  Not just pictures?

@ionCho0de. 

10 hours ago, GrizzlayBear said:

Currently two pictures max, 500 by 280px max per picture, no limit on lines of text

I take that as a yes, you can use words

18 hours ago, GrizzlayBear said:

Okay signatures are enabled for Head Admins+ for a day so I can test, if all goes well everyone can have one. Only Head Admins+ will be able to see them at all. NO NSFW CONTENT OR I WILL BAN YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT.

Currently two pictures max, 500 by 280px max per picture, no limit on lines of text (will come soon I bet). If you abuse the signatures I will ban you from using them. If you find any exploits or bugs PLEASE let me know

These things will change based on suggestions and owner opinions, so speak now.

Edit: Here is a test link so non Head Admin+ can see what the max picture size looks like, and get an idea in general of what they will be like. Link

Are those actually implemented restrictions or just general rules/guidelines? Also I had this sig before we took them away & was one of the reasons we even took them away in the first place.

Edited by 3dou