Trevor

Mod Application - Trevor

In Game Name: 
Trevor ツ
Name (Optional): 
Trevor
How long you've been on the server: 
Two and a half month's
If you muted a player for being toxic and everyone criticized you for doing so, what would you do?: 
I would explain my reasoning for why i had muted them.
Have you read and do you understand the staff guidelines?: 
Yes, i have looked over all the rules of a staff member 
Why you are applying?: 
I am applying to help monitor and watch over the server's to keep it clean and a happy place for everyone
Do you think a staff member needs to be cheerful and nice all the time, regardless of the situation?: 
I think if your gonna be using your mic you should be as nice as possible but of course not everyone has a good day so i would say just turn off your mic
If a player was constantly antagonizing people, what would you do?: 
Give them a warning at first if the continue to make fun of others then i would mute them
What makes you a better choice of staff rather than any other applicant?: 
I think i could be better because i keep it as real as possible if there is something wrong i will do my best to fix it
How can you help the community grow as a whole?: 
I will do my best to participate in any advent the server has as well as promote it
What experience do you have as a staff member?: 
I have never been a staff on any server although i have been close friends with tons of them
Being a staff member requires you to be on often. Do you pledge to be active on the server(s), forums, and discord?: I don't go to school no more and i'm currently unemployed so i should be able to at-least be online 5 -7 hours a day. I am a active member on the discord and always having conversations with other fellow member of Nightfall
Is there anything else that we should know? I enjoy combat surfing and just having a fun time with friends while doing anything

• Like 1

For real tho, before staff from other servers have their say. Trevor is very active on the retro server and would be a great addition to the team. He is well known among the regulars and with all the staff who play on there. He can be a troll, but he is enjoyed very much so by the retro community. He communicates well and is very much "in the loop". Jesse would agree.

Edited by Kron

+1 He has changed from when he first joined the server from now and I think now he would be a good staff member he doesn’t break any rules that I know of, and he is very active on retro he is also a friendly guy especially with children.

Good luck ~ party :D

Edited by PARTY

+1

Very minimal effort exerted on your application, however I think we need an admin committed to retro, I think you are a good person and deserve a chance. 

Good Luck Trevor- Modern 

Edited by »»M⊙dern««

+1 good guy and active, im only active on weekends and itd be nice to have a mature and experienced person on the server basically all the time.

+1
This guy knows how to do stuff sometimes, he is goo lets just do it eh? 

IN alll honesty, I will say i vouch very much so for Trevor to become Mod.

signature_3.gif

+rep

I've seen him on often enough to know that he'd be a good addition to the staff. Responsible and assertive, but not overly.