Sign in to follow this  
»»M⊙dern««

idk Player Report

Their name: idk
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:427667547

Your Name: modern
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:188354902

Incident that occurred: He is using aimbot on casual combat surf server.

Additional Information: He was using aimbot right when he joined and i managed to record one clip and his profile has 60 hours. (He toggled off however because people started freaking out in the chat) 

Evidence:The clip here is short but shows him snapping onto this guy twice. (and killing him) I couldn't manage to get anything before this however. Also sorry for bad quality but I think it is watchable. 

As shown at about 0:18 as someone calls him out in the chat he pauses here in spawn for what looks like a toggle and then proceeds to miss shots. However he proceeds to continue to snap onto people, he just isn't killing them. This is all the evidence I have present. Thanks for your time.

Edit: My recording software is really bad so sound is also delayed, sorry.

Edited by »»M⊙dern««