Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Nick's second admin apply attempt

In Game Name: Nick

Name (Optional): Nick

Got a mic? (Yes/No): Yes

Is English your first language?: No

How long you've been on the server: 4-5 months

If you muted a player for being toxic and everyone criticized you for doing so, what would you do?: I would explain to him why I did so and if he would keep on doing so , I would contact an higher staff member to solve the problem

Have you read and do you understand the staff guidelines?: yes

Why you are applying?: Because I think I can help the server in the european time , a lot of players are online and most of the time no staff members are online , and I am online most of the day.

Do you think a staff member needs to be cheerful and nice all the time, regardless of the situation?: No, not all the time , but he shouldn't be like fully 'depressed' if you know what i mean he doesn't need to be cheerful all the time , but he shouldn't be really sad and angry exc...

If a player was constantly antagonizing people, what would you do?: I would warn him first , I would mute/gag him for 30 mins , then I would mute him for a day if he keeps on going  , and if keeps on going after both of the mutes,  I will contact a higher staff member to deal with him

What makes you a better choice of staff rather than any other applicant?: the fact that i've been in the server for such long and got to know the problems of the server for example  : players do what they want when there's no mods/admins/head admins online. there should be at least a mod online to keep things cool

How can you help the community grow as a whole?: Be loyal and faithful , get the hackers kicked , stop the toxicity and welcome the new players on the server

What experience do you have as a staff member?: I was a staff member on a medium server on discord , not the same so I wouldn't say I have got any experience on staff , but i think I could still try and maybe be fine as a mod .

Being a mod requires you to be on often. Do you pledge to be active on the server(s), forums, and discord?:  Yes Ii do , i am active most of time I can which is most of the day , Usually I'm online after school , but in summer vacation , I can be on like allmost the whole vacation :) (2 months of vacation)

Is there anything else that we should know?: Not really , except the fact that I'm european and that I am online at the time for eu's

Edited by Nick

I would take a few additional minutes to think about each question.

You're a decent guy, but you haven't stood out more than anyone else, which is why I'm gonna call neutral.

Good luck though!

Edit:  

Even though it has nothing to do with you being a fit admin, you're always trying to alert a staff member when something is wrong. To clarify, my comment is leaning towards a +rep.

Edited by :Patrôn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

+1

I wasent going to replie but then i saw you and you stood out in a good way

I wish you the BEST of luck!

idk if you saw me on i was in spectator :)

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

+1

Contacts me whenever the server needs assistance, and is very active in the EU timezone which is definitely needed right now.

• Thanks 1

+1 same reason as 3dou except he doesnt contact me a lot, he would be a very valuable staff member for the other time zones!

6 minutes ago, Jacken said:

+1 same reason as 3dou except he doesnt contact me a lot, he would be a very valuable staff member for the other time zones!

Usually i contact patron first , then 3dou and then you

+1 I see him on basically every time that I join, and often there are no staff on the server at that time. I have also never seen him be toxic and multiple times when I have been on when he's on there have been people breaking the rules.

Good luck ^^

+1 We need active European players online to manage the server when NA staff members are sleeping or whatever. It'll be great to have someone extra to help out.

Though, I hope you will be mature enough and have good judgement when dealing with conflicts.

Denied.

Yes, we need EU guys.

Yes, I’m glad he helps out with reports.

That doesn’t change the fact that his app is garbage and he isn’t qualified. I’m not going to lower my standards just because he happens to be on in a useful timeone.

Hopefully he will continue to report players and mature within the community, and maybe in a few months he could be a good fit.

• Confused 2