Sign in to follow this  
MrKrebs

Suki & his muting spree

SUKI LITERALLY MUTED EVERYONE WHO I WAS TALKING TO UNMUTES THEM AND THEN SUKI PERM GAG AND VC LOOOL HE IS OUT OF HIS MIND GET UNDER聽CONTROL UNMUTE ME AND GET YO ASS OUTA HERE WITH THOSE MUTES JUST CAUSE YOU FUCKING FEEL LIKE IT

i think im done with my rant聽馃榿

MrKrebs you are one of the most toxic and annoying people ive met in the community im suprised you weren't perm silenced earlier. Suki is a good admin and I trust he had good enough reason to mute you, plus you have a reputation of being toxic so you get much less slack than other players.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MrKrebs said:

BTW I am messaging grizz when he gets home hopefully he can sort sukis life decisions out

If you're talking about suki being a weeb, you're right. He needs guidance.聽

Other than that, it looks like suki made the right call here 馃槉

This is pointless,

First of all, I muted you for 30 minutes for being toxic and overall annoying. I seems that a few others were not to happy about your mute so they decide to start mic-spam. I proceed to mute all for 1 minute to calm the server down and warn players not to ask for unmutes and do not mic-spam. When the @all mute was over with, everyone went right back to spamming and begging for unmutes which will not be tolerated on the server. So i proceed to hand out mutes to players who can not control themselves.

Now, The PERM mute was purely a misunderstanding with you and another person and i truly apologize. I thought you were perm muted previously, but now seeing as you are not the same person as i thought you were, you are unmuted.

Also, You are not being muted for your "squeaker-like" voice. Mr. Krebs you are TOXIC. You don't know how to control your tone, and you seem to get to hyper at times. DO NOT make a staff report every time someone mutes you and play the "innocent" card like you do nothing wrong. You constantly spam me with shit talk and then proceed to make threats to report people.

P.S. I'm Tired so some of these might be a choppy read. soz鈾ワ笍

Why not just mute him "until further notice" (pmute until he deserves another chance)?

Watching his previous activities he has no interest in cooperating or behaving, even though he's given a fair chance.聽Then why can't NF聽staff show that using a mic is a privilege, rather than a right?聽A privilege granted to聽players mature enough to behave. Having kids like this unmuted just seems like extra job.

Edited by :Patr么n

On 5/5/2018 at 8:22 AM, suki said:

This is pointless,

First of all, I muted you for 30 minutes for being toxic and overall annoying. I seems that a few others were not to happy about your mute so they decide to start mic-spam. I proceed to mute all for 1 minute to calm the server down and warn players not to ask for unmutes and do not mic-spam. When the @all mute was over with, everyone went right back to spamming and begging for unmutes which will not be tolerated on the server. So i proceed to hand out mutes to players who can not control themselves.

Now, The PERM mute was purely a misunderstanding with you and another person and i truly apologize. I thought you were perm muted previously, but now seeing as you are not the same person as i thought you were, you are unmuted.

Also, You are not being muted for your "squeaker-like" voice. Mr. Krebs you are TOXIC. You don't know how to control your tone, and you seem to get to hyper at times. DO NOT make a staff report every time someone mutes you and play the "innocent" card like you do nothing wrong. You constantly spam me with shit talk and then proceed to make threats to report people.

Well what the fuck do you expect from a Bipolar ADHD kid like come on.

On 5/5/2018 at 8:22 AM, suki said:

This is pointless,

Also another thing, you didn't seem to have this problem till i told elmo off soooooo I dont know that the fuck happened there

Well if you do know your that annoying than you shouldent speak. You can make the community better by containing yourself.