PopcultureHaru

RetroHaru's Administrator Application

In Game Name: My ingame name is : RetroHaru

Name (Optional): My full name is  Cameron Gabriel Chikamori

Got a mic? (Yes/No): I have a Blue Yeti microphone.

Is English your first language?: My first language is English.

How long you've been on the server: I have been on this server for almost a year, before Zaf / Zav left. (forgot the exact name), I took a 2 month break after January but since that I have been on almost every day.

If you muted a player for being toxic and everyone criticized you for doing so, what would you do?: I would ask another admin that has been one longer than I, and ask whether or not to unmute them, If yes then I would formally apologize for unrightfully muted them, and then unmute them.

Have you read and do you understand the staff guidelines?: Yes, of course.

Why you are applying?: I am applying for the admin position because I play on the server almost everyday, and would love to be an admin. I think I could really help out because some of the time admins are not around to do things when they need to when I am usually online.

Do you think a staff member needs to be cheerful and nice all the time, regardless of the situation?: I do not think that a staff member should disregard everything and be cheerful no matter what because otherwise people might not take you seriously.

If a player was constantly antagonizing people, what would you do?: If a player was constantly antagonizing people I would ask them to stop, and if said behaviour continued I would deal with the situation accordingly by gagging / muting them.

What makes you a better choice of staff rather than any other applicant?: The reasons I think I would be a good choice over some others would be because I am quite a mellow / chill type of person and can take insults. Maturity is a big plus from me because of having to grow up too fast due to family issues.

How can you help the community grow as a whole?: I can help make the community grow as a whole by advertising on two - three discord servers and all my social medias, 1 server I own, one of the others I am head admin on, and finally the last on I am just a plain old admin on.

What experience do you have as a staff member?: I have some experience as a staff member through being an admin on 2 different discord servers, owning 2 discord servers, and being an admin on a rust server.

Being a mod requires you to be on often. Do you pledge to be active on the server(s), forums, and discord?: Yes I pledge to be active on the servers, forums and discord server.

Is there anything else that we should know?: I can play guitar! :)