Take care, man! Hope we'll still see you around.

I've never seen such a young 'kid' founding a working community before and I have never heard anyone breaking down the game and describe it in bits, like you've done time after time. I'm genuinely amazed. Always was. It has been an enjoyable time, "working" with you. You've done an amazing job, and it's sad to see you go!

Good luck with whatever you'll do

• Like 1

Really hope to see you around, you still owe Cody, Suki, and I a game of Fortnite so this better not be the last I see of you 🤣. In all seriousness though you've been not only a great owner for this server, but a pretty good guy in all. I'm sure you can't count on 30 hands the number of hours you've slaved for this server, but it payed off and you've not only cemented yourself into surf history you've also created an amazing skill set for yourself later in life. I've had an amazing time "working" under you and playing on the amazing server you and Cra88y created. While I'm sad to see you guys go I am happy to see you guys get your long deserved break. I'm positive that you will be successful in whatever you decide to do next and I wish you the best of luck.

Love you bud!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Whale King said:

Really hope to see you around, you still owe Cody, Suki, and I a game of Fortnite so this better not be the last I see of you 🤣. In all seriousness though you've been not only a great owner for this server, but a pretty good guy in all. I'm sure you can't count on 30 hands the number of hours you've slaved for this server, but it payed off and you've not only cemented yourself into surf history you've also created an amazing skill set for yourself later in life. I've had an amazing time "working" under you and playing on the amazing server you and Cra88y created. While I'm sad to see you guys go I am happy to see you guys get your long deserved break. I'm positive that you will be successful in whatever you decide to do next and I wish you the best of luck.

Love you bud!

30 hands * 5 fingers = only 150hrs

ROOKIE NUMBERS

also yeah I’ll play some fort with ya