Sign in to follow this  
autumn

Autumn's Moderator Application

In Game Name: Autumn

Name (Optional): Jake

Got a mic? (Yes/No): Yes, and i use it often

Is English your first language?: Yes

How long you've been on the server: around 2 months or so. 

If you muted a player for being toxic and everyone criticised you for doing so, what would you do?: id explain to the people trying to criticize me that he broke the rules and his punishment was deserved and handed out for a reason.

Have you read and do you understand the staff guidelines?: Yes, Many times

Why you are applying?: because i play a lot on the server and im from the EU so im on a lot when admins from other time zones aren't on. also i love the NF community and the servers and id like to keep it an amazing community by enforcing the rules for people that try to ruin the experience for other players.

Do you think a staff member needs to be cheerful and nice all the time, regardless of the situation?: i think that a staff member doesn't always need to be cheerful etc all the time, people have bad days. as long as the staff member is courteous and fair and not rude then i think there would be no problem for not being cheerful as long as the staff member isnt being toxic.

If a player was constantly antagonising people, what would you do?: i would choose to punish him on the communication he is antagonising people on, e.g. if he is being toxic or harassing players via text, i would gag him for an amount of time (depending on the severity), and if the abuse and harassment continued onto other means of communications such as voice chat i would mute that person and his punishment would be extended, if it continued and necessary, a kick or other more serious actions would be in place.

What makes you a better choice of staff rather than any other applicant?: I'm friendly and easy to approach. and im somewhat well known among most players on NF so people know who i am, as well as staff, and i know the rules very well, im also in a different timezone compared to other admins or applicants which means i tend to be on at times that other admins on other time zones may not be on.

How can you help the community grow as a whole?: if anyone i know wants to play with me i always invite them to NF, i always recommend it to everyone.

What experience do you have as a staff member?: i have been a moderator (then promoted to admin) on GoodFellas Surf (shutdown July 2016) from around 1-2 months after the server was made until 1-2 months before it was shut down.

Being a mod requires you to be on often. Do you pledge to be active on the server(s), forums, and discord?: Yes.

Is there anything else that we should know?: 

if you could let me know of any improvement i could do to my behaviour on the server or mannerisms, id be interested to hear them as im motivated in improving,

Thank You for your time!

df58000b8064afb69839ba06d7046365ab4c49ad

Edited by autumn
formatting and personality

+1 Rep,

Autumn seems to have good experience with roles such as Moderator/Administrator and looks to be dedicated to our community. I have seen Autumn around quite a bit on our server recently and would like to seem him be able to help out a bit. Autumn has no punishments and encourages good behavior on the server from what I have seen. Good Luck! 💙

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

+1 Rep,
Autumn is very nice and chill , has not seen him ever break any rule , talk's often very friendly and nice. hes a great friend with everyone with what it seems.

Hopefully you got the autumn :)

anyways don't look here

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

+1 Rep,
Autumn is very nice and chill , has not seen him ever break any rule , talk's often very friendly and nice. hes a great friend with everyone with what it seems.

Hopefully you got the autumn :)

anyways don't look here

The red text spooked me and made me think you put -1 xd. Thank you

• Haha 1

-1 Funny guy but is a "Troll" most of the time. Not suited to be part of the staff yet. Good luck.

Edited by Daniel
Changed a word

11 minutes ago, Daniel said:

-1 Funny guy but is a "Troll" most of the time. Not suited to be part of the staff yet. Good luck.

cant help but disagree, i understand that NA people dont use sarcasm in the same way that eu people does so i can see why you'd think that.

On 7/9/2018 at 8:29 AM, autumn said:

NA people dont use sarcasm in the same way that eu people does

I'm not exactly sure who you are autumn so i wont be down voting or up voting this but the last time an Eu player used "sarcasm" we had to demote him from mod. 

38 minutes ago, TopKake said:

I'm not exactly sure who you are autumn so i wont be down voting or up voting this but the last time an Eu player used "sarcasm" we had to demote him from mod. 

i’m sure you know who i am, we met but my username was sugoi. you told me to buy a new account, and in the case of sarcasm. it’s always something i can work on avoiding. 

-1 Cool guy and fun to play with. But is hard to take seriously and is constantly being sarcastic. Overall I don't think he's ready to enforce rules on the server, but what do I know I just resigned :).

14 hours ago, Whale King said:

-1 Cool guy and fun to play with. But is hard to take seriously and is constantly being sarcastic. Overall I don't think he's ready to enforce rules on the server, but what do I know I just resigned :).

i don’t agree. i do enforce the rules as much as i can whenever i see someone breaking them. and as for the sarcasm (which had already been mentioned) i agree. i’ve already said that i’d work on turning it around. sad to see you resign though, you were always a joy to play with

Edited by autumn

Denied

I do not think that you would make a bad moderator, but I'm not sure yet that you would be a good one. I'd like to see you apply next month. 

Sort of related: Lots of players think the way the EU players talk make them look toxic/trolling, but I get that it is a different sense of humor/talking. I just do not want you thinking this is part of the reason you were denied.