Nicck

Nick's Application

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170035549/

In Game Name: Nick

Name (Optional): Nick

Got a mic? (Yes/No): Yes 

Is English your first language?: Yes but I do know spanish aswell.

How long you've been on the server: Ive played since Febuary 2018, although I took a 6 month break from video games to focus on school, since then ive racked up 60 hours on the server in only a month.

If you muted a player for being toxic and everyone criticized you for doing so, what would you do?: If this situation would happen, I would explain to everyone that this player does deserve the mute for breaking such rule, if they disagreed I would warn them and if they continued I would mute them myself.

Have you read and do you understand the staff guidelines?: Yes

Why you are applying?: I feal as if Nightfall has gone down a road where lots are players are becoming rasist, toxic and screaming into their mics. Even though im a kid and my voice is annoying I do believe I can have a big impact on NF in a good way.

Do you think a staff member needs to be cheerful and nice all the time, regardless of the situation?: I think so unless the staff member is facing something tragic irl and is trying to get away from it by playing on here. 

If a player was constantly antagonizing people, what would you do?: If I were getting constant messages about how I should mute this peron I would ask them what they are doing, ask them to kindly stop, and if they continue I would mute them for the respected time.

What makes you a better choice of staff rather than any other applicant?: I feal like im much more active than a lot of members on NF. I also memorized most of the rules so if i were to mute someone I would know why and if they asked why I could tell them the reason and what rule they broke.

How can you help the community grow as a whole?: I feal that I can help to stop rude/ unnecessary players and teach them a lesson, and make the comunity of NF better and more kind.

What experience do you have as a staff member?: Ive never been a staff member on CSGO, but on other games ive played in the past ive learned how to be a right admin/mod/staff member.

Being a mod requires you to be on often. Do you pledge to be active on the server(s), forums, and discord?: Yes, I play on NF almost everyday unless I have something IRL and if I do I would most likely inform a staff member I would not be on, but yes I will be active whenever needed.

Is there anything else that we should know?: Well it wouldnt let me sign in through steam so this is my account :) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170035549/

+1

Has experience on a discord server as admin and is (i think) one of the best picks for mod, That being said; He can get a little frustrated. Most of the time he handles it well. over all GREAT. 

6 hours ago, kole said:

+1

Has experience on a discord server as admin and is (i think) one of the best picks for mod, That being said; He can get a little frustrated. Most of the time he handles it well. over all GREAT. 

ty :)

• Like 1

-1 You are a really chill dude but I don’t think you are ready to be part of the staff.You should probably wait 1-2 months and then apply.

Good luck.

On 7/12/2018 at 10:29 PM, Daniel said:

-1 You are a really chill dude but I don’t think you are ready to be part of the staff.You should probably wait 1-2 months and then apply.

Good luck.

Ty I understand what u mean

Neutral

Although you got a decent app, I don't really know you as much as I would like to make an opinion.  But good luck! 🙂

Denied

Lack of support. The support you did get wasn't by great people nor did mention anything special.