Sign in to follow this  
hg-

Hello guys 🙋‍♂️

Hi!

I go by the name: hg, but you can call me Hugo!

I´ve been playing CS:GO for 2 years now and I started combat surf about 1 and half years ago. I kinda miss the retro servers (with no fall damage xP) and getting those juicy knifes up people's back!

I am portuguese and I am taking IT! I also like manipulating images in photshop.

I've been playing in NF for 2,3 weeks now and I'm really enjoying the server.

Portuguese servers have a distinct mappool, so I'm having struggle to keep up my playstyle in the maps on your mappool. Basically I get rekted a lot , but I guess that is part of the process!

Well, I hope this was a good introduction. If you see me in the server don't hesitate in saying hi! I'm a troll guy, don't take me too seriously xD At least most of the time I am a troll!

Its the internet.

Thanks for wasting a minute to read this. 😘🙋‍♂️

Edited by hg-
Made the introduction at 4 am, was kinda sleepy, just fixing some grammar errors and adding info.
  • Like 1

good to see a player who's willing to step outside of his comfort zone and try new maps/servers!

Personally I believe that's the way to really get to the top, by playing with everyone from all over the world on different maps and settings :) good luck!

On 7/11/2018 at 4:53 AM, hg- said:

I am portuguese and I am taking IT!

You're taking WHAT?
Sorry for the dad joke.

Glad to hear that you're enjoying the community. I've seen you on the server, and I promise the community will enjoy having you!

Welcome to burgerland gaming 😊

@darthelmo1 yeah thanks elmo. I have way more fun in NA servers and I learn a lot too! I dislike the portuguese surf community in general, the NA community seems much advanced and cooler, plus I'm always laughing in NF xD