Sign in to follow this  
kole

Kole 4th attempt at mod/admin

In Game Name: Lonz"O Ball           or            Shady Shaggy

Name (Optional): Kole M. Schott

Got a mic? (Yes/No): Yes

Is English your first language?: Yes

How long you've been on the server: Around 9 months

If you muted a player for being toxic and everyone criticized you for doing so, what would you do?: I would calm the server down and talk to everyone about why he was muted. If the they continue i will ignore them until it becomes toxic. When the toxicness starts the warning will be given once or twice until it leads to a mute.

Have you read and do you understand the staff guidelines?: Yes

Why you are applying?: I've seen a few people Resign  (EX:whale king) and i want to step in and help everyone out like they did. If NF can keep the mods up then the toxic will be low and i can be one of the factors of that.

Do you think a staff member needs to be cheerful and nice all the time, regardless of the situation?: They should get it straight. If you keep trying to be nice it will never get through to them. I'M NOT SAYING BE A ASSHOLE, im just saying they need to lay down the law in most situations. I know this is slim but its all i have to say for it.

If a player was constantly antagonizing people, what would you do?: I would give a warning to the one making people hostile and then i would calm the victim down and say that i will mute the antagonizer if they continue.

What makes you a better choice of staff rather than any other applicant?: The Three main reasons are 1: i'm one of the most active players on the server. 2:  I Always have discord open so i can get messages any time if their is a toxic player on the server. 3: I've been on for 9 months and I've seen examples of how other admins handle things, so i could take what they did and put it to good use to what i would do if this get accepted.

How can you help the community grow as a whole?:  I can be online all the time  and on discord all the time with my iPad and phone. i would always report issues with anything that's wrong or seems wrong with the server(s). Last but not least, i Would get to know every player and encourage them to be a non toxic player and maybe even apply one day for themselves t.

What experience do you have as a staff member?: I own a small discord server, but other than that nothing.

Being a mod requires you to be on often. Do you pledge to be active on the server(s), forums, and discord?: I pledge to be as active as i can.

Is there anything else that we should know?: Even if i get denied i will keep trying until i gain enough trust to become staff. and while i'm member i will constantly enforce rules by calling admins. I will never give up :) 

Also, if I +1 your app don't return the favor. I see that some times. I don't want that kind of feedback. Thanks👌

Edited by kole

+1 Mature guy, seen him sometimes on the server, never had trouble with him. 

And don't give up man, you will achieve what you want! Also I'm in the same situation :P

• Thanks 1

+0

ive seen you around quite a bit on the server and you're really chill and fun to talk to.

i think you need to mature a little more and read through the rules a little more before i believe that you're ready to be an admin. nontheless.

good luck!

Edited by autumn
  • Thanks 1

-1 I have seen you on the server, from what I saw you were really cancer and toxic. Overall a bad influence on the server.

• Thanks 1

On July 14, 2018 at 7:28 AM, autumn said:

+0

ive seen you around quite a bit on the server and you're really chill and fun to talk to.

i think you need to mature a little more and read through the rules a little more before i believe that you're ready to be an admin. nontheless.

good luck!

Listen, if your going to get salty over me killing you in jail on surf the don't give feedback, you were totally supportive before that time I killed you and the other guy that was talking shit and said I was " jail camping". Mabye you need to mature little more.For ex:  Daniel has a reason, I was a bit toxic to him the last time I seen him, I regret that but he's not salty over me killing him(also Elmo) Please leave ACTUALITY feedback. I'm looking bad because of your saltines. Thanks.

Edited by kole
Also, I'm not trying to be mean in anyway.

7 hours ago, kole said:

Listen, if your going to get salty over me killing you in jail on surf the don't give feedback, you were totally supportive before that time I killed you and the other guy that was talking shit and said I was " jail camping". Mabye you need to mature little more.For ex:  Daniel has a reason, I was a bit toxic to him the last time I seen him, I regret that but he's not salty over me killing him(also Elmo) Please leave ACTUALITY feedback. I'm looking bad because of your saltines. Thanks.

grow up, not going to argue with you over the internet, in my eyes i see you as someone who only acts mature when other staff are around and then change up when they're gone, i actually want you to prove me wrong as i'd love to see you on the staff team, but i wouldn't +1 someone unless I'm sure that NF could benefit from it, and if I'm being honest there's nothing that really separates you from any other applicant other that i see you around quite a bit. My feedback is still valid feedback, just because you don't agree with the my statement doesn't mean you have to be that one guy who's too stubborn to take criticism. This further proves my point that you need to mature a little more before i personally believe that you're ready to be staff. please don't try to attack me because i changed my rating because i realized you clearly don't know how to follow the rules. i don't have any bad blood against you, and i apologize if i seemed salty to you but i assure that wasn't the case

Good Luck on the application though, id love to see you as mod and id like to see you prove me wrong but I don't think you're there yet.

7 hours ago, kole said:

-1 Was gonna leave this alone, but after seeing this comment I REALLY don't think you should be mod. It was purely toxic, disrespectful, and childish. No one this immature deserves staff on any server. "I'm looking bad because of your saltiness" You are taking things wayyyy out of proportion and he said nothing salty in his comment. The only thing I can see you doing as mod is muting people for a week for insulting you and instigating a toxic environment on the server.

Neutral

Just like Nick, I dont rteally know you but you do have a solid app. But I would like to see more explanation.  Goold Luck! :D