Daniel

Daniel's Admin Application

In Game Name: Daniel

Name (Optional): Daniel

Got a mic? (Yes/No): Yes. I use it a lot.

Is English your first language?: No. French is, but I am fluent in English.

How long you've been on the server: Over a year now. Started in LSS but stop playing for a while.

If you muted a player for being toxic and everyone criticized you for doing so, what would you do?: I would say that I am enforcing the rules and that they should let me do so. If someone was to get toxic over me muting an other player then that person would also get a mute.

Have you read and do you understand the staff guidelines?: Yes.

Why you are applying?: Because there currently no admins and I think I could handle the job. Also I think the ability to ban would help me a lot since I wouldn't have to message an upperstaff every time there is an alt/hacker on the server.

Do you think a staff member needs to be cheerful and nice all the time, regardless of the situation?: Being nice is always something to keep in mind, but sometimes you have to stop being nice and make sure the rules are enforced.

If a player was constantly antagonizing people, what would you do?: I would tell that player to stop, if he/she does not put an end to it I will have to mute/gag the offender for 10 minutes and increase the punishment per offense.

What makes you a better choice of staff rather than any other applicant?: I think I have a better chance since I am currently the second most active player on the server with 284 hours, (That would technically make me the most active staff member)

How can you help the community grow as a whole?: I can make the community less toxic by enforcing the rules and making sure that no toxicity will be seen on the server when I am on.

What experience do you have as a staff member?: I am currently a moderator on NF.

Being a mod requires you to be on often. Do you pledge to be active on the server(s), forums, and discord?: I pledge to keep being active on the server, forums, and discord.

Is there anything else that we should know?: I don't think so.

• Like 1

+1

Daniel consistently follows and enforces all rules on NF.  He is mature, fun, and a great person to be around.  I think that he would be a great Admin who is always on and creates a good environment. Good Luck! 😁

• Like 1

I agree with everything Havoc has said. Daniel has been a great addition to our staff. That being said I don't believe you are ready for admin yet. You became a mod 16 days ago. That's hardly anytime to improve. However, I can easily see you being an admin in a couple months if not next month.  

• Like 1

-1 Wayyyyyyyy too soon to apply for admin. While I think you should get it eventually your 16 days as mod here are your only experience as staff. Wait a couple of months.

i like you and ive always seen you enforce the rules and create a nice aurora in the server but you've only just become mod, and i havent seen you on all too much. i definately think you'd be a good admin, just not right now.

But, anything can happen. so

Good Luck!

-1 He’s already making a name for himself as topkeke’s little minion. Or Nazi Mod. Let’s not have 2 topkeke’s!! 1 is too many already. 

“Do you think a staff member needs to be cheerful and nice all the time, regardless of the situation?: Being nice is always something to keep in mind, but sometimes you have to stop being nice and make sure the rules are enforced”

Edited by eXydos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

-1 Kid is going around muting people for speaking in normal volume etc. In my opinion he shouldnt even be mod honestly

• Like 1

Denied

No for now but apply in about a month or so and Im sure the answer will be different. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1