Name (Optional):

Nick

Got a mic? (Yes/No):

Yes

Is English your first language?:

No , but I speak good English

How long you've been on the server:

I've been on the server for 8 month(s)

If you muted a player for being toxic and everyone criticized you for doing so, what would you do?:

If a player would be toxic and make other players have an unpleasant time , i would mute them and try to let other players understand why i did so by telling them why i did so , show them supporting reasons and point out to them which rules they broke to justify the mute.

Have you read and do you understand the staff guidelines?: 

Yes .

Why you are applying?: 

I am applying because I want to help the NF community by enforcing the rules and keeping law breakers out , every time I get online I encounter at least 1 toxic player, and there is no mods online to stop him.

Do you think a staff member needs to be cheerful and nice all the time, regardless of the situation?:

I think that a staff member needs to be nice all the time regardless of the situation , I don't think that he needs to be cheerful all the time though. If a staff member would be mad and sad other players will carry hes attitude.

If a player was constantly antagonizing people, what would you do?: 

If a player was constantly annoying people the first thing i would do is tell them to stop . If the player would keep on annoying people and being rude. i would mute them for 10 minutes , in a hope to make him learn that being annoying and rude is bad, if they would keep on being rude and annoying after the mute , i would mute them for a longer amount of time then the time before.

What makes you a better choice of staff rather than any other applicant?: 

I always look at both sides and try to understand both sides, and i try to consider both sides before taking action. I always try to be fair and nice .

How can you help the community grow as a whole?: 

I would like to make the server less toxic and make a good time for everyone on it without being antagonized by other people.

What experience do you have as a staff member?: 

I don't have any experience as a staff member.

Being a mod requires you to be on often. Do you pledge to be active on the server(s), forums, and discord?: 

I am always active on the forums , discord and the server

Is there anything else that we should know?:

(no)

Edited by Nick
  • Like 1

+1

You're a really nice person and you're really friendly and pleasent to talk to and has always followed the rules from what ive seen and enforces them where possible. i think it would benefit the community to see you as part of the NF staff team.

Good Luck

• Like 2

+1  For your ingame attitude and friendliness

Neutral For the application. I would like to see some more explanation and elaboration for the application.

Changed to a +1 for the change in the app :D

Anyways... Good Luck! 😊

Edited by Havoc
  • Like 2

+1

Chill guy, that I believe would respect the rules and deserves mod, he has a lot of playtime and is an all around G. Gl my guy

Denied.

You're a good guy, but as you said yourself several times; you're sensitive and lack the ability to just rub shit off. Reinforce that spine, grow into yourself and get some confidence.. after that, we can discuss a staff role.
Good luck!