Sign in to follow this  
Neppy

Neppys mute and gag appeal

In game name:Neppy

SourceBans link to your ban (HERE):https://nfcommunity.net/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:55083467&advType=steamid&Submit / https://gyazo.com/53f6e58c1b053b9faa111c2d2de607ae

Counter-Evidence (if any): Literally was just chlling around and topkake just decided to banhammer/silencehammer me eventho i didnt do shit and waited out my gag and mute

Why should your appeal be accepted?: Well i have vid proof of him gagging me also u can check the chatlogs of him doing me wrong ya kno

1st: You weren't "just chilling around" you were drunk and spamming the chat with nonsense. 
2nd: You were muted for a week because you screamed into your mic. 
3rd: You were gagged because you wouldn't stop asking to be unmuted.

4th: You were banned for an hour because you used admin chat to communicate while gagged and muted. 

You also have 18 mutes and 12 gags. This technically should have been permanent

• Like 2

We was all having a conversation and there was zero problems....  He wasn’t screaming in his mic you literally joined and muted him instantly. We have several witness’s. I think it’s a personal issue with you to him. 

Edited by eXydos
  • Like 1

@TopKake Im pretty sure I didnt "Scream" on my mic, I was just chilling and talking with people having fun. And on top of that highly doubt that I would go through the trouble to take my mic from behind my monitor and scream at 6am in the morning so you are full of shit honestly

Edit: I have no idea why you have some kinda vendetta against me bro just let it pass

Edited by Neppy

"3rd: You were gagged because you wouldn't stop asking to be unmuted."

https://gyazo.com/91e173f634629a23575436171a3116f2

https://gyazo.com/931c98014d03f7ee7edce92dde545277

https://gyazo.com/483d1d3a2605c78e06598b607c5aeda6

https://gyazo.com/fee9dafa06ba6c404b88e44bf416a302

So how is asking you to not gag my ass too come to "begging to be unmuted" Also theyre gifs so you can see in what pace im typing... Just unsilence me and we good

Edit: wording, pretty sure most of the peeps online at that time werent annoyed by me and a lot of people were telling me that shit was unjustified. But if you feel like I actually *SCREAMED* which is just a bs excuse on your side to mute my ass then just ungag me since I actually have proof that I wasnt being a fucking retard on chat

Edited by Neppy

@Daniel Yeah and I got muted for it and waited it out man, so whats your point? Did I say the n word at skyworld too? Yes or no. Topkake dealt with that and silenced me and waited it out

Wrong nippy abused his power and unmuted you 

proof of you getting unmuted by nippy

Edited by Daniel
grammar

@Daniel Dude were you drunk as well, Topkake silenced me afterwards for and I just waited it out. Also ty for getting clips on lil oreo that kid was sketchy af

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Wrong nippy abused his power and unmuted you 

proof of you getting unmuted by nippy

LMAO he said my name .

edit : he said my name with double g's sounded like he said the N word but didnt

Edited by Nick

@Neppy No vendetta against you. You have over 20 blocks and should have been silenced permanently long ago. And you did scream into your mic. Which was the final straw for me. And you can see in chat that you linked that you weren't going to stop typing about it. So that's why i gagged you. Learn your lesson and don't come onto NF drunk anymore. 

I know it's not my problem but, every time when some people have fun on nf some admin will come and mute them, like wtf are we not allowed to have fun? 

Edit: #freeneppy

Edited by Jeremy

5 hours ago, Jeremy said:

I know it's not my problem but, every time when some people have fun on nf some admin will come and mute them, like wtf are we not allowed to have fun? 

Edit: #freeneppy

Fun = spamming and pushing the limits, only to provoke players and staff that spends their own spare time, to maintain a community where each and everyone is supposed to feel like they matter, as long as they're following the rules?
Yikes, I guess I'll have to spell this out for you,
A quality community includes servers with a decent atmosphere. With that in mind, what kind of signals do you think it'd send out if we just didn't give a shit about these kind of things? People like yourself and the guys you're following around like a leech on the server, would take over. Think privileges, and not rights. Now stop crafting that drama badge.. if you don't understand the bigger picture, don't be dramatic just because someone who does, commits to keep that picture solid. I'm bringing this up with you because you're talking "every time", when you and your friends are sitting on discord and pushing eachother to be cancerous on the server, so that you finally can look cool for a couple of hours of your life. Grow up.

And to talk about the relevant case in the thread.
Nippy, you know what I said on steam. What you did on xdream justified the mute. I don't know what went on before this, but it seems to me like it's nothing personal about this. You're a good guy and I like you. But as already mentioned, you have like 30+ comms on sb.. the risk of getting permanently silenced is growing if this continues.
Have a nice day, I'm out!