Daniel's Admin Application

In Game Name: 

Daniel

Name (Optional):

Daniel

Got a mic? (Yes/No): 

Yes, I use it a lot.

Is English your first language?: 

No, French is my first language, but I am fluent in English.

How long you've been on the server: 

Over a year now. Started in LSS but stop playing for a while.

If you muted a player for being toxic and everyone criticized you for doing so, what would you do?: 

I would tell them that they should stop and let me do my job. If they don't stop, I will give a mute/gag. 

Have you read and do you understand the staff guidelines?: 

Of course. Multiple times.

Why you are applying?: 

Because there are currently no admins in the staff and I have seen a lot of "hackers" recently on the server and I think that admin would help a lot in dealing with these "hackers".

Do you think a staff member needs to be cheerful and nice all the time, regardless of the situation?: 

A staff member should be cheerful most of the time, but sometimes you have to stop being nice and make sure the rules are enforced. 

If a player was constantly antagonizing people, what would you do?: 

I would warn them first, then if they don't stop I will mute/gag them. I would augment the time of the mute/gag per offense.

What makes you a better choice of staff rather than any other applicant?: 

I am currently the second most active player on the server and I know the rules like the back of my hand.

How can you help the community grow as a whole?: 

I can help enforce the rules as well make sure the server is more comfortable. I will also make sure the community becomes less toxic.

What experience do you have as a staff member?: 

I am currently a moderator but I have also been admin on some Garry's Mod servers 

Being a mod requires you to be on often. Do you pledge to be active on the server(s), forums, and discord?: 

I pledge to keep being active on the server, forums and discord.

Is there anything else that we should know?: 

I don't think so.

• Like 1

+1

Daniel has been a great addition as a mod and continues to be active on the server and the forums. He also provides evidence of players breaking the rules and evidence of players hacking. I personally will decide what to do at the end of the week for this app. 

Edited by TopKake
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

+1

I cant agree more with topkake! Daniel has been such a great enforcer of the rules no matter the situation at hand.  There are rarely times when I am not on that he is not already on playing and having fun while still enforcing the rules (idk if thats a good thing or a bad thing).  And topkake, i think u meant addition not addiction 😂

• Like 2

Hes mainly there just to enforce the rules, just the rules. When hes on the server theres 0 chance you can even have friendly banter with someone. Basically Topkake junior you guys are trying to get to Admin.

Edited by TopKake
No place to argue

@TopKake Staff on a surf server arent there just to enforce the rules man, You gotta find the balance between fun and stricness which he or you havent found yet somehow.

Im gonna bring the mutes and gags you gave me for straight out retarded reason when I get psilenced to get it overturned, no reason to bring up shit if I'm not fucked right now.

• Like 1

+1  Great guy, I think he deserves a step up in the ranks. Very careful and decisive about his actions, and I think he would make a wonderful admin.

• Thanks 1