Th3SnIpi

Banned for nothing

An Admin thought i was on alt but my main acc was banned and i bought csgo yesterday! Cuz i want to play in my Favorite Server NF.

can i have unban im not cheating

This is the wrong section and this does not follow the ban appeal format. I'll move this to the correct section because I'm nice. (Was posted in community discussion) However, you have 48 hours to properly follow the ban appeal format before I deny this automatically. Thank you.

@GrizzlayBear I know the dude from a source nosteam server, Havent seen him on go until now so in my opinion hes legit

Edit: By legit I mean not alting

Edited by Neppy

My problem is his VAC ban, I'm normally pretty forgiving when people own up to their own actions. However, he lied about being an alt, he lied about his ban (at first) and he lied about the ban type. This makes me worry that he is still most likely hacking and has not changed. I'll wait for some more replies, to see what other people think.

* If he would have just said "Yes I am an alt account, my old account got VACd, etc" He would be unbanned by now. 

** His account had less that 5 hours when I saw it unprivated.

*** I also have chat logs