Sign in to follow this  
kole

kole mod applacation

In Game Name: SprayzoR

Name (Optional): Kole

Got a mic? (Yes/No): Yes

Is English your first language?: Yes

How long you've been on the server: around a year i would say

If you muted a player for being toxic and everyone criticized you for doing so, what would you do?: 1. Tell them to calm down. 2. Tell them the reason. 3. (if they continue) Warn them they will get muted/gaged as well if they continue

Have you read and do you understand the staff guidelines?: Yes

Why you are applying?:  I want to help nightfall grow as much as possible, and make some freinds in the prosses.

Do you think a staff member needs to be cheerful and nice all the time, regardless of the situation?: Of course not, Try to be as nice as possible but if a rule if broken there are no acceptions. A warning can be freindly but after that you should use a firm voice. not toxic of course.

If a player was constantly antagonizing people, what would you do?:  Give them a virble warning, then a mute for the appropriate time. 

What makes you a better choice of staff rather than any other applicant?: I am very understanding and have been watching admins for a really long time do duty. so i want to be apart of that.

How can you help the community grow as a whole?: I can help by not bringing in. But encouraging people to stay bacause it will be toxic free. mostly.

What experience do you have as a staff member?: none so far

Being a mod requires you to be on often. Do you pledge to be active on the server(s), forums, and discord?: I pledge to be as active as possible.

Is there anything else that we should know?: thats about it. thanks for reading.

Your application is very bad and I won’t even begin with your grammar. Its your fifth attempt at mod and am surprised you have not given up yet. Also I have NOT seen you on the server in a really long time. From what I remember you were toxic, you might have changed. Overall I do not think you deserve a chance at being a moderator. 

Ps: Next don’t try to make an application in 15-20 minutes, its not helping you, its making worst than it already is.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tbh, you might want to make a name for yourself in the NF community before you apply for staff.  We need to see that you are constantly doing the right thing and making sure you're not being toxic.  Right now, I cant even remember the last time that you were on NF.  Start playing more, and dont make so many apps (IT WONT HELP YOUR CHANCES FOR GETTING STAFF).  And next time, plz put some more time into your app. 

GL in the future

• Like 2

Denied

Poor application. No activity that goes above and beyond. Five applications is enough. Don't bother making another this year. Read havoc's post and improve.