Name (Optional): 

Dillon

Got a mic? (Yes/No): 

yes 

Is English your first language?: 

yes 

How long you've been on the server: 

I have been playing on the nf community since late october of 2018

If you muted a player for being toxic and everyone criticized you for doing so, what would you do?: 

first i would explain why i muted them and if they disagree with me i would tell them what rule they broke

Have you read and do you understand the staff guidelines?: 

yes i have read them many times

Why you are applying?: 

I am applying for moderator because i play on the nf server almost everyday and half the time i am playing there are no moderators or admins online so there are people being toxic being prejudice and breaking alot of the rules and there is no one to stop them so i am very active on the server so if there are no admins online i would be able to stop the people that are breaking the rules  

Do you think a staff member needs to be cheerful and nice all the time, regardless of the situation?: 

no because there are situations where you can be nice but the only time a staff member shouldn't be nice is when they are enforcing the rules  

If a player was constantly antagonizing people, what would you do?: i give them a verbal warning and if it continues i would mute them for 15 to 20 minutes and when there mute is up and they keep it up i will give them a longer mute for around an hours and if it happens again i would ask a admin to temporarily ban them  

What makes you a better choice of staff rather than any other applicant?: I am a very positive person and i try to make the best of a bad situation and i would like to make sure every player has a good experience playing on the nf server so if i need to take care of the people ruining the fun for everyone else i would love to do that

How can you help the community grow as a whole?: buy helping the server be more enjoyable by keeping the toxic people from making the server very annoying 

What experience do you have as a staff member?: i was admin for a csgo surf server called turtle gaming and i moderated that for 1 year 

Being a mod requires you to be on often. Do you pledge to be active on the server(s), forums, and discord?: 

yes i pledge to as active as i possibly can

Is there anything else that we should know?: the only other thing you should know about me is that i would never abuse my powers as a mod 

-1   Pretty immature and definitely hasn't played enough.

FYI: Next time color your question or your answer since it's hard to them apart.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

-1   Pretty immature and definitely hasn't played enough.

FYI: Next time color your question or your answer since it's hard to them apart.

sorry to bother you but for next time i apply what was immature about this

Denied. 

To answer your question, you shouldn't make penis jokes 24/7 and bug head admins about your app. We will answer on our own.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1