Sign in to follow this  
Horizon

Dawn/Horizon's Ban Appeal

In game name: Horizon/Nightmare or Dawn

Source Bans link to your ban (HERE): There has been no trace of a source ban link. I was banned without a single piece of evidence through sourcebans.

Counter-Evidence (if any): I was suddenly banned without reason while playing NF some 6+ months ago. This was while the ownership was held by Elmo who previously was the owner of all NF. But, what puzzles me is that they weren't ever able to unban me with evidence. Griz attempted to unban my account but he couldn't, he reset the server at the time which didn't lead to any thing being solved in relation to me being able to play. I wasn't being toxic at the time and people had told me I was banned by people who "hacked the server" at the time which didn't seem right at the time. So in conclusion, I was banned without reason and no trace of a reason or link to a source ban that has been attached to my account leading to my permanent ban which also when I attempt to connect disables me from playing any csgo server afterward, if I restart my CSGO.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: I was banned without reason and through people attempting to help unban me such as, Griz at the time, couldn't manage to figure out the problem.

Since you didn’t find your sourcebans link, provide us with your Steam profile link. Would make things a lot easier.

It’s like your ban doesn’t exist, on sourcebans at least. I’ll look into it. 

Posted (edited)

Denied.

You have been given a lot of chances and from what we can see, you haven't used them like you should have. On top of that, you and Fz are the only ones that have an "invisible" ban and for us, it's not worth the effort of looking where your ban is. 

If you're too immature for the internet, it's not our job to set you straight.

Edited by Daniel