Silent

Silent’s Mod application

Posted (edited)

In Game Name :  Silent

Name :  Brian

Got a mic :  Yes 

Is English your first language :  Yes but I am fluient in Spanish 

How long you've been on the server :  Over a Year

If you muted a player for being toxic and everyone criticized you for doing so, What would you do : He was disturbing the peace so I used what was appropriate to handle it.

Have you read and do you understand the staff guidelines :  yes I have read  the guidlines and understood them.

Why are you applying :  to help the server grow and moderate the server to make sure whats going on is not disturbing or offending others.

Do you think a staff member needs to be cheerful and nice all the time, Regardless the situation :  no staff member should ever be hostile but they should be cheerful unless the situation is getting out of hand.

If a player was constantly antagonizing people, What would you do :  mute/gag the player for a appropriate amount of time and if he continues I will mute/gag for a exteneded period of time.

What makes you a better choice of staff then any other applicant :  im on most of the day I am well known throughout NF and Legion.

How can you help the community grow as a whole :  moderate the server and answer any questions players have.

What experience do you have as a staff member :  I was a moderater of Poison a dead clan now and a owner of a clan End Surf.

Being a mod requires you to be on often. Do you pledge to be active on servers, forums, and discord : I pledge to be active on the servers, forums, and discord.

Is there anything else we should know : I am on most of the day : ]

Edited by Silent

Denied.

I do find you more mature than others, however i’ve only noticed you on the server not too long ago. That’s telling me that you didn’t talk before. Also, next time DO NOT ask staff about your app. After only 4 days of you putting your app up you started messaging me about it. We do see your app, but it takes us a bit to examine your behavior on the server.

Better luck next time.

• Thanks 1